Tab Content
No Recent Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey Michele,
    i was just wondering if you were ever able to make any changes? If you are still around on here, say hey :-)
    Laura
  2. View Conversation
    All of our children, ages 18 down to 1.5 years have seen improvement as well. None of them were really overweight or even chubby, but have slimmed down more and the older ones have put on a noticeable amount of muscle.

The number one most impacting thing we did was cutting out wheat, which actually came about after finding out I have celiac disease. We got wheat out for the whole household, and all felt better for it within a few days, and sugar cravings went away too. I typically had low blood sugar, low blood pressure, almost lived all day on sweet milky coffee and chocolate. Without wheat, all those problems are gone! I no longer have to eat every couple of hours to keep from passing out. So if you can do just one thing to get started, I thoroughly recommend getting rid of wheat. Once you are feeling better from that change, it will be so much easier to keep going. :-)
    Anyway, I would be happy to share, ask away! :-)

~Laura
  3. View Conversation
    Hi Michele :-)
    I am very open to sharing our experiences, we have only been doing this for about 2.5 months and have seen such great results in our whole family. The first thing I will pass along is that eating white rice and potatoes for the first couple of months was actually helpful for us, there was still a kind of comfort food aspect going on there I think.
    Little background: I started out weighing around 240, guessing by clothing sizes (2xl) since we didn't get a scale till the first month in. I now weigh 210 at almost 3 months in, and it really was effortless. I don't exercise. I am also 7 months pregnant. :-) Have been at 210 for a solid month even though baby is growing normally.
    My husband is overweight also, and has gone down 3 pants sizes and is close to the next one down again.
    (cont..)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About mchl3377

Basic Information

About mchl3377
Biography:
I am a wife of 6 years, full-time homemaker & Mommy to a toddler boy.
Chief Operating Officer of Houk Enterprises

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-11-2012 11:10 AM
General Information
Last Activity
01-05-2012 08:35 PM