Tab Content
No More Results

5 Visitor Messages

1. ive sent you a pm
  2. View Conversation
    Hi - I saw a post of yours from a year ago (3/6/12) in a thread called Dairy & weight gain.
    I've been searching threads because I use half & half in my coffee - 2Tbsp (I measure) per cup, 2-3 cups every day. I've wondered is this little bit of dairy is too much? Your comment was that you were giving it up. I am already drinking reduced caffeine coffee, and I cannot tolerate it black. What have you learned since last year about dairy and weight loss? Mark addressed it his 17 reasons you're not loosing weight, but is 4-6 tablespoons of a milk/cream mix a day too much?
    I may just post a question on the boards regarding how much is too much, but I wanted to ask for your thoughts.
    Thanks for your time dear!
  3. how many garlic are you taking a day? do you think one bottle is enough? About to buy some, been reading about candida and have lots of symptoms. Are you on facebook?
    I am Karen Cockburn there, with the same profile pic if you want to add me :)
  4. View Conversation
    Just buy it off Ebay. Daintree Herbs on Ebay have MSM in powder-form, and if you type Kyolic Garlic in the search-filed, you'll find the dude I bought from.
  5. View Conversation
    Hi, Vit K2 is good for skin, but apparently you need quite a high dose, which I was unable to find here in Oz. I'm just going to take 3 capsules daily and see if that helps. MSM, do a Google-search. It's something we have in all our bodily tissues, but it often gets washed or cooked away from natural sources like broccoli, so it's better as a supplement, in powder-form. It's also supposed to really tighten up skin.
    I take kyolic garlic supplement. It's a strong anti-fungal, which I need to finally get rid of the Candida in my gut. I have taken good probiotics for nearly 3 months without being able to fix it, and CO is not strong enough, so my naturopath told me to get kyolic garlic instead. It's already working, as I'm having weird die-off symthomps.
    If you take MSM it's recommended that you combine it with 1000 mg Vit C for better uptake.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About Ayla2010

Basic Information

About Ayla2010

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-07-2013 03:52 PM