Tab Content
No Recent Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hello from a fellow Iowan!
  2. View Conversation
    Sounds like you have a sweet set up! We have to answer to so many people that it's massively confusing at times.

Lifestyle wise, things have slowed down...been on a plateau for the last 2 weeks at around 230. Thinking of cutting out the dairy, at least when I'm having ANY sugar at the same time -- I think it's the combo that gets my system into storage mode.

Our clinic just changed to a totally EMR system (10/3/11) and the last 3 wks have been hell. Along with that stressor, they exchanged one of the gals from the front desk with one of ours, so I've been training her along with the 'fun' of learning NextGen. There's 3.5 of us down here -- the Basement Babes -- and the .5 person used to be the one who filed all papers into the physical charts after regular clinic hours, so she's having to learn how to make herself useful in the new order, as well.
  3. View Conversation
    Just wanted to say a private 'hello'! I'm also a HIMS drudge and it's great to see so many of us that are in support positions for the medical field so well represented here on MDA. A year ago, I never imagined that my main enemy in the weight loss arena was modern grain...even with a BSN (looong story as to why I'm not using it) and years in and around medical types.

Live and ~hopefully~ learn, right?

-CattyB --- aka Cathy
    (big stretch there, huh?)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About ldygeko

Basic Information

About ldygeko
Interests:
Kayaking, camping, hiking, reading
Health information - going back to school for massage therapy!

Signature

Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-20-2012 01:40 PM
General Information
Last Activity