Tab Content
More Activity

14 Visitor Messages

1. You're welcome! Thanks for visiting!
  2. View Conversation
    Thanks for the laughs. I'm enjoying reading about your experiences on the way to 'normal'...you're doing great.
  3. Hi, KerryK! I can't believe my journal has grown to such an extreme size - when I started last August, I was certain that my motivation for it would have petered out by October. I have to admit with the old Doctor Who that I was so glad when they got rid of shrieking, screaming, sobbing Susan! And it made me laugh that the reason the actress wanted out of the show was because of her character. Happy you're enjoying FABULOUS!!!
  4. View Conversation
    I am enjoying your journal so very much! You paint a whole world with your words. I have the same sense of slipping into your world that I get with a well-written book. I'm so glad I found your journal - and i admit i rather envy your talent. I'm still only on page 17 but like a good neo-primal, must put down my iPad and turn down the lights... But I have something to look forward to, now. And if you want to borrow some Dr Who DVDs, we have most of the available ones kicking around from Hartnell on... Though come to think of it, I think we kind of petered out during the P. Davidson and C. Baker years... Again, can't wait to pick up the thread again tomorrow.

Kerry
  5. Thanks for that athomeontherange! I saw your message and then it vanished (was it being moderated? Who knows?) and then it randomly reappeared. What an interesting article!
  6. View Conversation
    found this.. not sure if your interested but thought of you.. and there was another but the thread the post was in has been deleted.
    http://www.themodernhomestead.us/article/Sprouting.html
  7. Hi, Mama_Jane, thank you for visiting! I get a kick out of writing those cat dialogues. Windows Vista gives me such a wealth of material. (She is currently complaining outside. Did you know that she was given kibble this morning? SHE HATES KIBBLE!)
  8. View Conversation
    Love your journal! I love your cat dialogues too. I'm sorry you lost your dearest feline friend.
  9. Thanks, Rasputina! It took me a long time to find that avatar . . . type in 'panda images' and for some odd reason you get pandas, Justin Bieber, and cats. ??? I found this one on the last page of images and yelled, "That's me!"
  10. View Conversation
    I love your puffy panda avatar, he's just freaking amazing. He's, like, maybe a bit bloated, but he looks happy to be working through that, which I applaud. Top notch, Gay Panda, bravo!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About Gay Panda

Basic Information

About Gay Panda

Signature

JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-05-2012 01:11 PM
General Information
Last Activity
06-18-2014 07:27 AM
Referrals