Tab Content
No More Results

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey Dirke, I have the same problem that you had on 2011, my lips swollen , dry and cracking for more than 3 years I went to many doctors,I used many medicines it still the same I'm really tired .

if you healed please tell me what you did?
  2. View Conversation
    Hey Dirk, I was thinking about our potato problem and the bulking up VS acne dilemma.
    I'm a hardgainer by nature and munching on carbs is essential. Thing is, we've got to balance our plate with more meat to avoid too many insulin spikes. I'd have 2 bowls of grapes and 2 plates (each about 1kg) of potatoes a day and that was just too much for me (funny thing is even with all this food, I wasn't gaining that much weight). Now, I'm not saying insulin spikes aren't essential PWO, they are, but I guess there's a limit to the number of times we should do it. Hence, add more meat to your meals and avoid eating "clean" carbs - balance it with fat&protein.
    I find it helpful. Good luck and keep me updated.
  3. View Conversation
    seriously the real dirk? if so thats awesome as i've followed your career for a long time, if not, the bravo for making it to where i hoped it was :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About dirk41

Basic Information

About dirk41
Interests:
basketball, American history, economics

Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages