Tab Content
No More Results

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    It's funny you should mention the Guacamole Devils. I'm finding that I don't start getting hungry for breakfast until about 11AM, so I need a way to bring eggs (along with a chunk of meat) with me to work. That recipe seems like just the ticket. I'm eager to hear how your banana "pancakes" turned out.

I haven't had any cravings yet, though I have "cheated" a few times: a glass of wine, a couple pieces of dark chocolate, a beer, and a hamburger bun. That's literally it, so nothing too damaging. Beer is probably the hardest to avoid. Must. Maintain. Willpower.

My favorite recipe at the moment is the Primal BBQ Sauce. I'm using it on pulled pork. It's gone already, so now I get to whip it up again and play with the flavor. Ha, I'm starting to sound like a cook!

Just saw on your profile that you ran the Warrior Dash. That's awesome! My brother, sister-in-law, and I are going to give it a try next year. What was the toughest part? Do you have a regular LHT/sprint/play routine?
  2. View Conversation
    I'm two days from finishing my first month, and loving every minute of it! How are you doing so far? Any temptations to stray from the path?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About MeganGrr

Basic Information

About MeganGrr
Biography:
I currently work in a lab trying to optimize brain tumor immunotherapy and am a newborn Grokette!
Interests:
weight lifting, yoga, reading, hiking, science/medicine, music
Grad/med student UIUC

Signature

I Survived the Warrior Dash 06.19.11 IL

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member66747.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to MeganGrr Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-26-2011 05:31 AM
General Information
Last Activity
08-09-2011 09:12 PM
Referrals