Tab Content
No More Results

4 Visitor Messages

1. Wow, thanks for putting all that together. I'm going to keep this list and see what I need for myself. I just got this. I didn't notice the notification tab at the top of the page. It was wierd. It said these messages were unapproved. What?!

Thanks again,
    Laura
  2. View Conversation
    Vit D3 4000mg I think I'm defficient here too. Skin issues, burn easily, possibly IR.
    K2 1mg I think he recommended 15mg to someone on the blog but mine are only 500mcg so when I run out I will buy the higher dose to get up to 15mg.
    NOW Super Enzymes 1-2 tabs before each meal I felt like my food wasn't digesting quickly enough and didn't want to take straight HCl. Geo was taking these and I do like them so will continue when I run out.
    B-Complex Vitamin Threw in for good measure and to help with energy levels.
    7-Keto DHEA 50-100mg Dr. K said most could start with 50mg no issue but should get tested to see if a higher dosage is needed.
    Coconut Butter 1 Tbsp+ w/ BAB and Lunch I can do coconut butter more easily than CO.
    Cook with coconut oil/pastured butter I cook my meats in CO but use pstured butter for eggs and the like.
  3. View Conversation
    OK, apparently 3 posts are needed!
    Resveratrol 500mg+ He suggested this to my specific question on MDA bc of skin issues/amount of weight to lose. Seems he told Geo to take as well?
    5HTP 200mg+ (before bed) Helps w/ carb cravings/helps sleep. I was having sleepless nights. Started w/ 100mg but it did nothing for me so bumped it up.
    Magnesium 500-600mg I think I'm defficient in this. I started low about 200mg but did nothing then went hight to about 800mg. It was too much so I backed it down.
  4. View Conversation
    Hi Laura-

This has been a process to come up with these supplements and amounts just based upon what I've read Dr. K say on his blog & @ MDA in addition to personal experimentation. The list has evolved over time and I'm sure will change in the future too as I learn more and my body chemistry starts to optimize. I tend to take notes as I go through the blog too so I doodle down ideas. I don't remember specifics on where he said these things but I can tell for most of them why I have chosen them. I have to split this reply into two as it is too long and wont let me post. Sheesh! :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About LSSeeker

Basic Information

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member66164.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to LSSeeker Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
08-26-2011 10:14 AM
General Information
Last Activity
03-08-2012 03:48 AM
Referrals