Tab Content
No Recent Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Awesome idea :> Cooking in reality is so much better than cooking in the game. Still, I have to wonder...what does succulent orca stew really taste like?
  2. View Conversation
    I had to comment when I saw Joan's message on your page about Warcraft! My dad got me playing. My dad, mom, brothers, sister, sister's fiance and my nephew all play. I rarely go on anymore. It can be fun, but it makes me sad thinking about wasting my time on there and how I could do much cooler stuff in reality and have something to show for my efforts. I find I'm much happier when I'm away from the game. Life is just too beautiful to spend it trapped inside a video game!
  3. View Conversation
    hey corvidae! i've been working through the before/after pictures thread, and that took me to the success story thread by pseudomotive... i am Totally with you on quitting WoW because you wanted to be awesome iRl not just in-game. i was really excited when my brother convinced me to play because i could 'learn' herbalism, tanning, etc... and after a while realized that while the graphics were lovely, it was a sad excuse for having those skills irl and putting them to good use. and here i am, four years later, supporting my health with herbal medicines, tanning hides (or trying to), living the dream and no longer glued to a computer. i'm glad i wasn't the only one to go through that transition :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About Corvidae

Basic Information

About Corvidae
Interests:
tango, cooking, photography, writing, hiking, yoga, camping
Science writer

Signature

"Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
01-22-2012 02:31 PM
General Information
Last Activity
11-13-2013 11:34 AM
Referrals