More Activity

5 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    I have been reading your blog all day! Have you been to this site for heating assistance? http://www.mass.gov/hed/community/energy/low-income-home-energy-assistance-liheap.html
  2. View Conversation
    I thought about doing the Whole30, but reading through some of the comments/posts by the participants and the moderator, I think there are just too many things that are not-primal. For instance, pre-workout snacks, eating at certain times instead of when hungry, etc.
  3. View Conversation
    Hope your trip went well!
  4. View Conversation
    Ah, I'm always curious about people's food choices. Here's an idea. Maybe it's not food. I kept being stuffed up but not a runny nose or anything, and we found out a filter on the heater had not been changed for 100 years. (I'm exaggerating. The house is old and didn't even have a heater when it was built!). We changed it and wow, what a difference. It's hard to imagine primal stuffing anyone, but maybe it's in the sauces -- all that fermenty stuff.

I have a brother in Mass. He was an engineer on that crazy Big Dig thing. He usually is building a bridge somewhere.

Hope you find what's making you stuffy. Food is fantastic when it's not being ridiculously annoying.
  5. View Conversation
    Totally getting the no tomatoes, citrus, and vinegar. Always been a bit iffy on eggs, but curious as to why you personally chose to eliminate them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About namelesswonder

Basic Information

About namelesswonder
Biography:
A *few* details? I'm 5'6", started off my "primal journey" in July of 2011 at about 135 lbs. I grew up thin, eating vaguely healthy. I was never one to gorge on junk food until I graduated college, and that's when I gained at least 15 lbs and started getting heart burn eating certain things. I discovered that oats and soybean oil were no-no's for me, and thought I'd give my friend's "paleo diet" a shot. Almost 2 years later, I'm off birth control, SSRI's, and happier and healthier than ever. Now: to get fit!
Interests:
sewing, swimming, biking, photography, scooters, fun colored hair
I fix yer compyooter rull gud

Signature

Journal on depression/anxiety
Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
11-02-2012 11:59 AM
General Information
Last Activity
Today 08:14 AM
Referrals