Tab Content
No More Results

4 Visitor Messages

1. Really interesting, but makes complete sense. If I need to gain weight, I now: eat more dairy, rest longer between sets, absolutely no cardio or anything that runs my heart rate up, lower my fluids & eat 1 GIANT meal a day full of good dense fat & high primal calorie, my body will gain weight. If it doesn't, its usually because I'm not sleeping well, or burning too many calories. Need to find ways to calm down.

Hope this helps man!
  2. I don't have any particular articles to refer, but if you read all the articles on how people get fat because they slow down their metabolism, then do what they suggest but with healthy food, that's the recipe. Science says things like not eating breakfast, not drinking enough water, eating too high fat, not getting enough activity. they say it negatively but that's actually what we need to do. We are opposite of that crowd type thing. So if we eat clean, but keep our meats higher fat, scale back on all the fluids (they wash out your nutrients & irritate your gut) rest more in between sets in the gym & nap when you can (get a little lazy) & eat more less often, my body has responded with good, natural dense weight.
  3. Hi Gambrick! thanks for the message, just noticed it was here or I would've messaged you back earlier, sorry bout that! :)

Yes, I eat only 1 meal a day & I am a hardgainer. But, I've noticed a few things have helped me slow down my metabolism. Something about fasting that allowed me to control my metabolism. As hardgainers our metabolisms burn hot & hard all the time. You gotta cool it down by not always throwing fuel in the fire. eating less often for me, but bigger meals allowed me to absorb more of what I was eating & digest it properly.
  4. View Conversation
    Hi, abc123. I have read some of you posts. You have described yourself as a hardgainer in a few posts and wrote of how you eat only 1 meal a day. I have a question, though.

You state that you have only one or two big meals a day. Do you exercise before or after you eat? I only ask because I am considering changing up my plan. Currently, I exercise while fasted, and then consume my meal afterward. I wish to know how you go about this.

As a hardgainer, my goal is to simply gain weight. Specifically, gain around 10-15 lbs of healthy weight while increasing my body fat percentage to about 10 percent. I also wish to slow my metabolism down, which you frequently wrote about.

Do you have any articles in mind on slowing down one's metabolism?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About abc123

Basic Information

Date of Birth
March 9, 1981 (33)
About abc123
Entrepenuer

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages