No Recent Activity

5 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Thanx for the welcome...I like to think I'm pretty awesome... ; )
  2. View Conversation
    Yeah it's hard not to get into it considering it's such a vital topic in life... I'm glad you found something that worked for you. :) I learned about metabolic typing before discovering PB. Metabolic typing explains a lot too, that not everyone can handle little carbs, but your metabolism changes so it's important to monitor any shifts. I started following PB in January, and you? I love reading people's experiences. It's always triggered by a health problem and then it becomes a lifestyle!
  3. View Conversation
    Wow zero carbs? Good for you... :) I'm sure explaining that to vegetarians has its challenges lol as well as the average person. I try not to talk about it anymore because I feel arrogant when people don't (or refuse) to understand. Every health community, whether paleo or vegan, can be quite dogmatic in their lifestyle. I can't pretend that I know everything anymore because I don't.. Without access to the internet, I have experience to impact my trials and errors.
  4. View Conversation
    Bahahaha I know ! It's still kind of unnerving how new and unheard of primal is to people. They think it's too extreme or dramatic. And they associate gluten free the same as vegetarian... um can I get a gluten free dish WITH MEAT?! So many restaurants do think we all fall into the vegetarian category.
  5. View Conversation
    Thanks, I'm glad you find my endeavors comical :P there needs to be a bigger primal community yo!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About primalTatoolover

Basic Information

Date of Birth
April 14, 1988 (26)
About primalTatoolover
Biography:
Just a health nut trying to survive through quebecs winters
Interests:
reading(nutrition,fantasy,sci-fi),training,anime
travelling

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member59776.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to primalTatoolover Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
10-03-2011 04:18 PM
General Information
Last Activity
10-21-2013 10:53 AM
Referrals