No More Results

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, it's really nice to have found something that works so well and I feel so healthy! I do LHT twice a week, I'm working on the 5 essential movements, I'm further along the progressions on some of them, I do one HIIT a week, I like to do the Tabata sprint as a part of it, this week I did the 15-minute workout for that, and then I do MS, which includes walks and hatha yoga once or twice a week, plus one sprint, I don't sprint every week though. I mostly play it by ear, like if I'm not performing well, or my body feels like resting, then I do.
  2. View Conversation
    I'm glad you've found something that works for you! I was vegetarian for a few years...I prefer a slight variation on primal--leaning more towards pescetarian, and I do have the rare tortilla or rice in sushi. I've never really liked grains but my body handles them better than dairy so as a treat I'm cool with it. What kind of workouts do you do?
  3. View Conversation
    I'm glad you're doing so well! What kind of diet did you used to follow?

And sorry it took so long to write back--I haven't been on the forum in awhile :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About wild thing

Basic Information

About wild thing
Biography:
29 year old single female originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I love being Primal!!
Interests:
camping, hiking, reading, watching movies, relaxing
official court interpreter

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
06-23-2011 08:50 AM
General Information