Tab Content
No Recent Activity

4 Visitor Messages

1. I think you're doing it exactly right - if you're getting too hungry too soon, eat a bit more protein and veggies! 2 eggs and a few turkey sausages is probably only around 250-300 calories. I don't know your stats, but assuming that's only one of three meals a day, that's pretty small.

In general, if you're eating whole, unprocessed foods, listening to your body will get you extremely far on your journey. So, if you're hungry, eat a little bit more, it won't hurt ya.

If you're still having trouble, shoot me a private message with your height, weight and activity level (or links to any log posts you have up) and I'd be more than happy to try to get more specific for ya. I'd need more raw data though.

Thanks for the kind words, and never hesitate to hit me up!
  2. View Conversation
    Breakfast...usually a couple turkey sausage links and at least 2 eggs. Usually over easy. Sometimes an omelette with veggies and turkey sausage. Not really a fan of pork sausage.. Dinner. Varies every night. Always some kind of meat and veggie. I'm trying to eat more veggies and a little more meat than I used too now that I've cut out my "carb-starch".

You look amazing, by the way! What a transformation. I can't wait to be at my best again!
  3. What does your breakfast consist of? What about your dinner? Gimme a little more info and I'll see if I can't help out!
  4. View Conversation
    Hi kmc. I read a post somewhere on here and saw that you said to ask anything. So...I feel like starvin marvin around 11ish in the afternoon and just before I fall asleep around 9ish. I thought I was eating enough for breakfast...I'm always really full by the time I walk out the door to go to work. But still that hunger grumble in my stomach hits me around the same time everyday...and every night. What can I do to keep it from hitting me? Any suggestions?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About kmc

Basic Information

About kmc
Biography:
Fat kid turned fitness coach. Any questions? I'd love to try to help!
Interests:
Music, food, life
EMT + Fitness Coach

Signature

My Journal
Fat Kid Turned Personal Trainer, Nutrition + Lifestyle Coach
http://www.kentmccannfitness.com to contact me!
Also on Twitter, FB, and Fitocracy!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
10-12-2012 09:26 PM
General Information
Last Activity
11-12-2012 09:48 PM