Tab Content
No Recent Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. (cont.)

Well, good to know there is someone primal in my neck of the woods. And that she's a writer. I held some meager writing ambition, suppose I still do. You ever want to do lunch to discuss lit, primal, life in general, give me a holla! I have some great resources as far as local farms (grass-fed, pastured meats, eggs, dairy) and would be happy to share those as well.

Thanks so much for getting back to me... cheers!
  2. Alas, my reading backlog is extensive, but almost done with Deep Nutrition and look to PB to affirm much of what I've come to on my own already. Do enjoy MDA and don't exclude that there may be some surprises in PB. I don't do crossfit, just trying to get out and jog 2-3 times per week and get some kettles in occasionally. Probably need to step that up some, but definitely moving in the right direction overall.

So where did Ciavyn come from, may I ask? It's interesting, sounds Welsh. I know you're a transplant to the area, but there are a lot of Welsh towns as you get closer to Philly.

Ice cream. Yes, ice cream. I got a Cuisinart ice cream maker, and ... ahhhh. Milk, cream, sugar, vanilla; add-ins such as berries. Haven't even tried the super-rich egg yolk-added ice creams yet. If you must indulge, and ice cream makes a compelling case, this little machine helps weed out all the gunk. In fresh berry season, what could be better?
  3. Just wanted to say hello, I live in Harrisburg and work in Mechanicsburg! Been reading this site for almost a year, and am about to read PB, although it sounds like I'm mostly there already. Is Ciavyn your given name? Striking and original if so.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About ciavyn

Basic Information

Date of Birth
November 26
About ciavyn
Biography:
Originally from the south and transplanted to Eastern PA. Writer and admirer of human spirit
Interests:
Writing, walking, working out, crocheting, socializing
Writer/Editor/Agent

Signature

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member55078.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to ciavyn Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
02-03-2012 06:55 PM
General Information
Last Activity
03-28-2013 07:06 PM
Referrals