Tab Content
No More Results

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    yeah it generally is always triggered by a health issue isnt it..kind of sad how we need to hit rock bottom before we start to open our eyes and ears eh:( loll hmm i would say ive been almost 80 percent primal for a month(im in the dominican right now on vacation so im finding it hard to get fat sources) id say i was like you though i was always a health nut but once my digestive issues came to light i started experimenting over the past 8 months or so...first looking at vegan stuff and researching the thrive diet then moving onto paleo and the metabolic typing..it is quite interesting but overall i find it extremely too complex for the average person..thats why PB kind of stuck on me...its just following basic logic and i love it! im still working on going full out tho im going to do a whole30 once i get back home just meat n fat then slowly add in certain veggies then fruit then maybe some carbs..what do you do for a living? in a health profession or something diff?
  2. View Conversation
    yeah its not so fun..im pretty sure i can handle carbs very well i just kind of went overboard trying to gain weight and made my bodies insulin balance go caca:( so now i must make amends to my poor intestines haha yeah i have a bad habit of going into lecture mode and i have had to learn to shutup around people so i dont piss them off:P how long have you been following the PB for?
  3. View Conversation
    hmm ive never been a restaurant person and when i do go i just pick whatever meal i can that is just meat and veggies and if i MUST have a carb itll be sweet potatoe haha granted my body has a severe issue with any kind of carb right now so im almost at zero carbs(scary considering im a really lean lol) i worked as a manager at GNC for 2 yrs i had to refrain from going off on temper tantrums almost everyday with the things people would say *sigh* vegeterains were the worse..i think if someone at a resto thought i was one id smack them! gently mind you but itd sting:)
  4. View Conversation
    i try to find humour in every situation:P granted not all of em made me laugh i think that would be kind of insulting towards you haha and i totally agree i dont know how it is in ON but over here carbs are the way to go im like the ugly duckling i think if i find one primal person here one day i may cry lol
  5. View Conversation
    just thought id send an add your one of the first people i meet who lives near me and your posts just make me laugh haha hope everything works out for you maybe we can chat it up one day:)
  6. View Conversation
    Hey,

I liked your post on raw foods--I used to be a raw foodist myself. You seem very intelligent and, well, cool, so maybe we can chat. Hope you have a good day :)

--Cosima
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About porcelain

Basic Information

About porcelain
Biography:
Former vegetarian, then I went primal. Never looked back.
Interests:
Philosophy, guitar, nutrition, the environment.
Fundraiser

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
06-03-2011 01:42 PM
General Information
Last Activity
05-29-2012 07:25 PM