No Recent Activity
About TrPAssasin

Basic Information

Date of Birth
January 23
About TrPAssasin
Biography:
I am originally from the United States, but after being tired of living in my tent I decided to see the world. I grabbed a backpack and at the age of 18 I headed over to the U.K with a one way ticket. With nothing but a 15 day tourist visa in Ireland I spend about 6 months backpacking through the U.K. and ended up staying in Edinburgh, Scotland the majority of the time and working in a small Italian Cafe, for a while. It was in Edinburgh that I met an Australian girl. Long story short, after going home and living in my car for a while I decided to move to Australia for this girl, and 5 years on from my little journey I still am living here in Aus.

My background is in martial arts(MMA, BJJ, Boxing, Etc), at one point in time I was a wildland firefighter. I’ve been a barista, a sales-man in many forms, and I’m currently a Massage Therapist (Trigger Point Assassin) , a teacher, and a Career Scout/Event Manager. Occasionally I am a freelance writer and have worked on websites, newspapers, and business documents. Currently I am trying to get a short story published.

For fun I train and compete in Powerlifting and travel when I can.

At heart I am a vagabond.
Interests:
Powerlifting,Writing, Learning, Reading, enjoying
Writer/Remedial Therapist/ Teacher of Massage Therapy

Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
02-08-2013 01:50 AM