Tab Content
No More Results

4 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Heather,

ohhh, youll get your head marked for saying that heh

As with you, interested in nutrition for the past few years, learnt a heck of a lot though, especially how my body reacts to foods. I got into primal essentially through Randy couture, he mentioned the alkaline diet and thats it, one thing led to another. Im in London, ohhhh, its grim up north :P

Are you enjoying UK? Not very sport orientated like the US, very 1 dimensional..........football :S:S, or in your case, soccer.

Email me.
  2. View Conversation
    Hey Heather, how are you?

Not that many UK folks here from what Ive seen. What got you into primal?

Im Jai. Nice to meet you.
  3. View Conversation
    Hi Heather We go to Costco [ back of Metrocentre] to get meat and fish and go to the Farm Shop just up from Morrisons on the road down to the A19 to get fruit veg and eggs we got duck eggs from there which taste the same but are more substantial than hens eggs!
    We have sent for a trial veg box from www.neog.care4free.net to see what they are like as our daughter Clare has tried some veg from her Sis in laws box which she said was fab! it is delivered with the soil and earth still on so needs washing but are worth it They suggest a pick up point near you then you collect then if you like it you can tweak your order to suit.. Clare has ordered the new cookbook The Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy meals it is 3 for 2 so if you would like the extra one we will have let me know via here or my e mail is1954den@googlemail.com and I will get it to you

Love Denise xx
  4. View Conversation
    Hi Heather just seen your post to Marielle and noticed you were in Newcastle..wherabouts?? Im Dee and live in Killingworth its nice to see people closer to home on here! even though you are an adopted geordie! Been primal since beg January as well as my hubby caught on to it through our daughter and her BIL and we love it jut giving it time to re-educate then will tweak for weight loss!

Love Dee [ Denise but another prominent member called Denise so call myself Dee! xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About HeatherJ

Basic Information

About HeatherJ
Biography:
American living in England always looking for the next adventure!
Interests:
Cooking & Nutrition, the Arts, Traveling
Emergency services

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-10-2011 12:10 AM
General Information