No Recent Activity

32 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Yeah, it's funny what Facebook will throw onto your feed... :p Rutgers is hurting for warm temperatures... No such shortage here!! Have been using time between classes to read and/or sprint in the sun. Even with traffic noise it's nice.

Only seven days of class remain! Whoo! ...and then finals. Boo...
  2. View Conversation
    Well I figured it was a challenging height for you anyway... :P Glad to hear you're back to challenging yourself on the wall. Nice weather forecast by the way. haha

Oh, Encore Channel had Twister showing yesterday... which of course merits a mention just because it's awesome.
  3. View Conversation
    Well, I'd sooner get in touch with Hillary Clinton... from what I've read she was a primary catalyst in becoming involved in Libya. Perhaps I can dredge up her number somewhere. haha

Oh, I found a rock wall you can use to climb while injured! I just have to upload the pics to my computer. It'll work great for rehab... :P
  4. View Conversation
    Really... the older generation usually needs extra time to make a change. We young'ins can make those changes right quick... haha My dad is so set in his ways though... :-/ I want to believe they'll both change, but I don't see it happening. Unfortunately. I do imagine the constant self-defense grows tiresome. Like fighting a never-ending war... Hey maybe you could ask the White House how to keep at it!

I'm sure that cake was a success... I wouldn't know, you didn't share any with me... :P How is your shoulder feeling today?
  5. View Conversation
    Sounds like a plan... :-) My mom received PB as a gift from me on her last birthday (November) and has been hemming and hawing about giving it a go. Her tripping point is meat consumption, she's never really liked meat that much and is hesitant about going along with PB despite me telling her about Mark's wife (who is ovo-pescatarian IIRC). She hasn't even finished the book yet... but what she's read "makes sense" to her... *shrugs* Oy.

I guess we both have moms that need a kick in the rear PB-style... :P
  6. View Conversation
    I used this one: http://www.cheeseslave.com/2008/10/17/coconut-flour-pancakes/ Give it a shot, they're awesome.

I think it comes down to people having been so ingrained by the media, advertising, and persistent efforts of Big Agri that to not eat grains is considered weird or unnatural. Or, due to the way grains are advertised, some think excluding them is unhealthy and all... Just goes to show some people are easily influenced and don't/won't do the research themselves to learn what works for the human body.
  7. View Conversation
    Made coconut flour pancakes for the first time today... topped with (organic) applesauce, cinnamon and pecans/walnuts. ('Twas a carb day for me.) Nothing compared to that stellar cake you're making, but hey it felt good to [i]make[/i] something.
  8. View Conversation
    Ahhh, dorm stairs. Good point. Funny thing is, when I was in the dorms on campus, the towers were 12 stories. Plenty of room for stair-climbing drills... especially the higher up in the building you lived!
  9. View Conversation
    Happy birthday! :) Now you join the ranks of no-longer-teenagers!
  10. View Conversation
    Didja meet that goal? Also how do you manage Tabata stair sprints unless it's on one of those stair-climber machines? I can't see that 10 second rest being a rest otherwise. haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 32
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
About climbergirl

Basic Information

About climbergirl
Interests:
Weather, climbing, hiking, biking, yoga, cooking... If it's outside or involves a kitchen I'm there.
College student and fitness junkie, now Primal prodigal daughter

Signature

My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-21-2011 09:21 AM
General Information
Last Activity
10-14-2013 11:08 PM
Referrals