More Activity

32 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    You lucky dog... you lucky rock wall-climbing dog, you... :P

Erm... I got to do sprints outdoors in the midday sun and it was about 80 degrees!
  2. View Conversation
    Quantum mechanics sucks by the way.
  3. View Conversation
    Oh it was quite convenient... and it was cool 'cause our group of FFs was the last group that was solely from the College of Arts & Sciences. They expanded the program to other schools at UM... my class was originally 17 people. 'Twas cool. But there's tons of them now so that kinda sucks. Ahem.

So you're signed on for six classes and one lab, if I'm reading right? That's quite a load... wanting to save up for an easier senior year? :D
  4. View Conversation
    One of my favorite lines in that movie though... definitely when running and he says "it happens" after he steps in a pile of dog dung... That was hilarious.
  5. View Conversation
    Oh fun. I remember being able to register online. Fortunately I never really had to deal with registering. I was part of a program called the Foote Fellows (named for past president Tad Foote)... our advisor was just awesome. We'd set an appointment, talk about what classes I want to take, and she'd take care of registering when the time came. Being Footes, we had the ability to get into almost any class we wanted (so long as we had the necessary prerequisites). And the best part? No gen-ed requirements. :D Just graduate with the necessary number of credits (120) and a major and minor. Bloody awesomeness.

What do you hope to take in the fall?
  6. View Conversation
    Gumption now reminds me of Forrest Gump. Don't know why I made that connection other than just seeing "gump" at the start. Now I'm going to have Tom Hanks' voice running through my head all evening. Just what I need, another distraction... but that one isn't nearly as welcome as this conversation... ha. Are you still fighting through gen-ed classes?
  7. View Conversation
    I never said anything about sharing *that* particular cake... :P I'm already in the pre-party stages, I have my homework set up and ready to go... just a shame I can't get up any gumption to do the work at all. And yes I just used the word gumption. I think the last time I saw that word used was in a Matt Christopher novel back when I was about nine.
  8. View Conversation
    That cake sounds outstanding by the way. You'll have to share that one way or another... haha But hey, we'll have a homework birthday party the two of us, how's that sound? :) I'll even get one of those paper cone hats and wear...
  9. View Conversation
    Ah yes. The NBC factor. Had nearly forgotten about that. And it's true, I see a very marked difference from the Weather Channel today versus what it was when I was about nine and would watch it for hours... no joke. There were hardly any frou-frou shows (though Storm Stories is kinda cool), it was Weather Center virtually non-stop. Now all these news stories and stuff... a bunch of slanted news... definitely going downhill.
  10. View Conversation
    Oh do tell... what bounteous dirt do you have on TWC? Inquiring minds wish to know... haha What's your preferred weather source? NWS I assume? AccuWeather (rofl)?

Happy early birthday! I'll try to remember the actual birthday in two days but I don't count myself too highly to remember, especially considering the amount of homework on my plate that's due Friday as it is. You'll be... 20? Any big (or small) party plans?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 32
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
About climbergirl

Basic Information

About climbergirl
Interests:
Weather, climbing, hiking, biking, yoga, cooking... If it's outside or involves a kitchen I'm there.
College student and fitness junkie, now Primal prodigal daughter

Signature

My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-21-2011 09:21 AM
General Information
Last Activity
10-14-2013 11:08 PM
Referrals