Tab Content
No More Results

4 Visitor Messages

1. So today to kick the sugar habit after last night, I ate anything I wanted today, in any quantity I wanted. I now feel disgustingly sick and awful. I never want to eat bread or sugar again. Towards the end of the day all I wanted was to eat some meat, avocado, and some salad. Never again eating this stuff. It's over. Finished. And well most of it gone now. When the coconut oil gets here, no more dairy either... I really feel like puking.
  2. ugh, I was doing so well this week. Today was an EPIC fail. I had a lot of sweets in the form of cookies and sugar. I am hypoglycemic and I was with my boyfriend. It was around 6pm and I hadn't eaten since 12. We had just finished an hour hike and I was feeling light headed. We decided to go to a traditional market to pick up things for dinner. My boyfriend talked me into buying the sweets. We were going to have a date night at home. Well I started eating the sweets as soon as we got them because I was so hungry and my low blood sugar... everything was down hill from there :(

didn't even get my date night. Boy fell asleep. Day = fail
  3. So today is my 4th day of primal. I am surprised with how full I feel all the time. I haven't felt satisfied like this while on any kind of diet or eating plan. Also my cravings aren't too bad. Although I am eating pumpkin with spices which seems to help a lot. I haven't been counting calories, so I am not sure how much I am actually taking in. I am eating around the same volume of food with a lot less snacking because I am just not hungry. I am just worried because this food is so calorie rich due to all the fats and oils I am going to start gaining weight. However, today a few of my co-workers have said that I look skinnier. I don't know if I am just not too bloated today, or that I am only wearing one pair of pants instead of my usual two in the winter, or there is actually some difference. But I felt a bit lighter today.

well besides a minor screw up of mistaken food identity.
  4. Ok, I am making the step to a better life. I am not bring any more grains into this house. We are going to finish the ones we have (don't believe in wasting food), and thats it. No more grains. We are going to finish the dairy we have, no more dairy. We have made a pact to eat healthier and to be happier. This is it me are making the step. No more bad food.

I also like how I am saying this as I am baking oatmeal cookies. Ok I only ate two. But I am going to do it. Honestly, now the oatmeal is gone. Cookies are going to a good home. One bad food down, a lot more to go ^^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About Nix

Basic Information

Date of Birth
November 30
About Nix
Biography:
I have no idea what to write
Interests:
Hiking, Martial Arts, Dancing, Singing, Walking, Running, Swimming in the Ocean, Reading Books
Elementary English Teacher

Signature

Height: 5'2"
Starting weight: 180lbs
Current weight 130lbs

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member46186.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to Nix Using...

Statistics

Total Posts