Tab Content
More Activity

23 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Dude, I could not live over there with all the humidity and bugs! You should come visit AZ, prime season right now for bouldering up in Flagstaff--Priest Draw and all that, greeeeeaaaaaaat stuff! And yeah I'm good, just finishing up a summer calc class and then starting university in the fall! I really think you should come hang out!!!
  2. View Conversation
    Hey bro how ya been???
  3. View Conversation
    Thanks again for the encouragement and the advice! I really appreciate it. Started doing levers recently, I suck at them but I can feel that it really gets to the lats in a way that pullups don't. I was thinking of circuits as a way to get technique training and extra volume into the session, but it seems most people who are super strong do not do this. Perhaps the technique training can be integrated into the warmup, and a cool-down could serve to get extra volume in a sub-maximal setting.. It's good food for thought, so thanks! And BTW, come to Bishop! There are over 2000 boulder problems within 1/2 hour of my house, and you can crash my couch any time. You wouldn't regret it :)
  4. View Conversation
    And congrats on your progress! V11, proud! :) Good luck with your send!
  5. View Conversation
    Thanks for the reply!

The problem is Fly Boy at the Buttermilk. V6 from the stand or v8 from the sit, trying to finish the stand now, it would be a good first send for my project season. Ultimate project for this year is:

http://www.urbanclimbermag.com/road_worthy/Soul-Slinger-V9-BB.jpg

(My friend Ken featured.. crushing with ease)

Anyway, when you get out and boulder, do you have different focus on different days (IE, volume one day, intensity another day etc..)

Also, besides fingerboard (which I have just started), what other sports specific exercise do you do? I have access to a campus board but it's not at my house.
  6. View Conversation
    Hey man, BTW... What did you do to get to v9? I was plateau'd at v6 forever, finally broke through to 7's and one 8 this year, but still I struggle. I guess I will never be Nalle LOL
  7. View Conversation
    I like sport and bouldering, though the last two trips out have been trad. I don't live near to any crags, the nearest being about 1:30hrs away so I mostly climb indoor (20mins away!) and 'real' climbing is an organised treat rather than anything spontaneous!
  8. View Conversation
    Hello, I've sent you a Friend Request as you're a fellow climber and all that. What sort of climbing do you usually do?
  9. View Conversation
    Word! Have fun and be safe out there! Some time we should chat about integrating primal fitness and climbing! :)
  10. View Conversation
    Greets from sunny Bishop, CA. Good to see other Primal/Climbers here ! :)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About ciep

Basic Information

About ciep
Biography:
Living primal, happy, and healthy
Interests:
Health/fitness, climbing (bouldering mainly), running, snowboarding, philosophy, reading...
Medical Assistant and student

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
06-03-2012 01:58 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Yesterday 06:02 PM