No More Results

5 Visitor Messages

1. I am currently at the end of my first week of a bulletproof rapid fat loss protocol. I have only had coffee with pasture fed butter and MCT oil, and supplements including, krill oil, Vit D3, K2, C, Mag, K+, Liposomal Glutathione, BCAA's, L-Glatamine, and charcoal.There is a refeed day on day 6 or it can be done on day 4. I am doing this because a year ago I successfully used an atkins based diet to drop 25 pounds and despite going off it kept it off for this past year. When I went back to it this year to try and drop another 25 pounds ,( I am a 182 lb 5'6" 40y.o female) the scale wasn't moving, I seemed to be stuck. This fast seemed to be a great kick start. It makes sense to me that with fat only being ingested that my body would go to my fat stores only for fuel. Can I continue for a few weeks to gratify myself with with some rapid weightloss before turning to your LR which I discovered tonight? And does it follow along the same lines?
  2. Whatever else you are testing, from now on, for the next 9 menstrual cycles do two blood draws,
    one a day 3-4 of cycle the other on day 19 -21 (unless we figure better time.

blood draw on day 3-4

Pregnenolone
    progesterone
    DHEAs
    Cortisol, Total, serum (7:30AM, 11:30AM, 2:30PM)
    Total Testosterone
    Free Testosteone
    SHBG
    Dihydrotestosterone, DHT
    Total Estrogens
    Estradiol
    Estrone

-------------------

blood draw on day 3-4

Pregnenolone
    progesterone
    Total Estrogens
    Estradiol
    Estrone
  3. View Conversation
    As far as I understand, in Canada we don't have labs that test rT3. I was wondering if the levels could be estimated by looking at the T4 and T3 levels.

In other words if my T4 and T3 levels are normal then could it be assumed that my rT3 levels are normal?
  4. View Conversation
    Hi Dr. Kruse! I live in Nashville too:-) Will you ever be lecturing in town?
  5. View Conversation
    Hi,
    I like reading your posts. You know your sh*t. It's good to know there are doctors out there like you. I for one don't trust doctors at all and have never been to one and from other people's post, don't really care to see one. But you're an exception. Thanks for you sharing your knowledge and insight.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
About DigitalSurgeon

Basic Information

About DigitalSurgeon
Interests:
changing medicine
BrainSurgeon

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages