Tab Content
No More Results

43 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    hey clymb! congrats on being the first mda user to friend me... i'm generally a lurker.
  2. View Conversation
    Just happened to think... I'm on facebook finally! Just send you a friend request. Don't laugh -- I've got about 12 friends so far, I'm new to this. :)
  3. View Conversation
    I reeeaaaally wish I could! I have some family out in AZ that keeps inviting me to visit too. Pretty stuck for the next couple months though, working full time and taking night classes. If I do (hopefully) take a trip out west it'll be early fall.

Awesome news about university, you've gotta be pumped for that! Which one and what major? You still doing PT or change to something new?
  4. View Conversation
    íHola amiga!

Not bad. Pretty busy at the moment, working and school and such -- totally loving summer tho! :) I actually just got back from checking out and helping to develop some AMAZING new bouldering in Pennsylvania. This place is going to be ridiculous by the end of the year, finger friendly sandstone and beautiful features everywhere. Unfortunately, I can't climb for crap right now (lol) because this is the worst season for it in the northeast (relentless trifecta of bugs, heat, and humidity for 2 solid months), but I'm super psyched for September to get here, it's going to be a great fall.

How's summer (and life in gen.) treating you?
  5. View Conversation
    hey, cool! craziness and crazy threads can be our bond ;)
  6. View Conversation
    Thanks 4 adding me! :D
  7. View Conversation
    I love that album too. The song itself is amazing. I'm a huge Slug fan! (Groupie)
  8. View Conversation
    Atmosphere lyrics on your signature brought me here. :D Fellow fan. Overcast! is still my favorite album of all time!
  9. View Conversation
    Greets from Bishop! Good to see other Primal/Climbers here ! :)
  10. View Conversation
    Thanks. Sure..
    Steve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 43
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
About Clymb

Basic Information

About Clymb
Biography:
Grew up in Oregon, primal since Januarry 2011.
Interests:
Rock climbing, hiking, lifting, running, yoga.
Physical therapy tech

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-23-2012 07:59 PM
General Information
Last Activity
04-11-2014 11:40 PM