Conversation Between Clymb and wild thing

4 Visitor Messages

1. I'm glad you've found something that works for you! I was vegetarian for a few years...I prefer a slight variation on primal--leaning more towards pescetarian, and I do have the rare tortilla or rice in sushi. I've never really liked grains but my body handles them better than dairy so as a treat I'm cool with it. What kind of workouts do you do?
  2. No worries! I'm so into the blog that I read it everyday!
    I was a vegetarian for six years, I would eat some dairy, drink soy milk, no eggs, and of course, tons of grains and meat substitutes... And I thought I was doing so well... Got sick towards the end of last year and finally figured out what was wrong with me: my diet... I feel really good now, I am gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant, but I'm hoping I'll get to the point where I can tolerate some dairy, right now I can only handle pure cow ghee.
    How about you? What has your primal journey been like?
  3. I'm glad you're doing so well! What kind of diet did you used to follow?

And sorry it took so long to write back--I haven't been on the forum in awhile :)
  4. Hi Cosima,

Thanks for your friend request, I'm new in the community and loving it, I've been primal since the beginning of the year and I feel great.

How about you?

Take care,

C.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4