Tab Content
No Recent Activity

43 Visitor Messages

1. That would be pretty wild. Would they have that at Lake Mead? Or where exactly would I have to go?
  2. Yup I took it. I like climbing, and I like dry...it gives me an excuse to get wet.
  3. I'm good...actually I have a job offer that would split me between 7 national parks in that area of AZ, NV, CA. I'd be based in Boulder City, NV. What is it like out there?
  4. View Conversation
    Good to see primal climbers. :)
  5. That sucks about the burn...I've been there.
  6. View Conversation
    No worries! I'm so into the blog that I read it everyday!
    I was a vegetarian for six years, I would eat some dairy, drink soy milk, no eggs, and of course, tons of grains and meat substitutes... And I thought I was doing so well... Got sick towards the end of last year and finally figured out what was wrong with me: my diet... I feel really good now, I am gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant, but I'm hoping I'll get to the point where I can tolerate some dairy, right now I can only handle pure cow ghee.
    How about you? What has your primal journey been like?
  7. View Conversation
    Hi Cosima,

Thanks for your friend request, I'm new in the community and loving it, I've been primal since the beginning of the year and I feel great.

How about you?

Take care,

C.
  8. View Conversation
    I'm mobile, I just can't do any leg work... I am doing lots of upper body weight work, lol. I think I'm cleared to start riding a bike in 3 - 4 weeks and I can go back to jiu jitsu in another 2 - 3 months maybe? Learning to practice patience quite a bit at the moment...

Where is your website? I want to see it!
  9. View Conversation
    It's going great, thanks for asking! I've still got a long damn way to go, but it's a slow and steady progress. Getting plenty of upper body work at the moment, lol.

What about you? How's life?
  10. View Conversation
    Haha, no... no Facebook yet. Someday, I swear!

Gym climbing is cool, but why are you not getting outside? No excuse not to where you're from! I'm heading to the Gunks this weekend. Super psyched (even though I'm rusty)!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 43
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
About Clymb

Basic Information

About Clymb
Biography:
Grew up in Oregon, primal since Januarry 2011.
Interests:
Rock climbing, hiking, lifting, running, yoga.
Physical therapy tech

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-23-2012 07:59 PM
General Information
Last Activity
05-31-2014 03:08 PM