More Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Violette, I just noticed your message when I was looking forsometing else. I can't figure out how it works either. If you learn anything let me know. I'll just check back evey so often. Rosemary
  2. View Conversation
    Hi again! So, I wasn't sure how to answer yours. How are you doing? I've posted recently on the Gals 50+ that I am waking up feeling strong. It's been creeping up and today I was sure. Now I am excited about this way of eating and exercising... Exercise wise I try to do a couple of walks a day. Some days the treadmill and stationary bicycle... I do stretches every morning with green tea. This morning I could tell the body has improved.

Wish I could see ur message here to respond to it. I probably will catch on eventually to all this. I'm not a computer newcomer. Have had email since 1994 since my DH is a computer geek....
  3. View Conversation
    hello. I saw your post on the 50s + thread for women. I'm glad you're still here. The others I've checked have left long ago! I am 66. Maybe we need a 60 + thread for women. Actually I like the mix on the 50+ just fine.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About Rosemary 231

Basic Information

About Rosemary 231
Biography:
Widow, married 48 years. 5' 3" and a half, 115 lbs. A daughter and a grandaughter.
Interests:
Love to read.
Christian School librarian

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
07-13-2011 11:29 AM
General Information