No Recent Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Yes that is me. :) I love arm balance poses. Astavakrasana was my first goal pose I achieved last year. I'm loving the added energy and strength that comes from PB living! The "goal poses" are getting checked off pretty quickly now!
  2. View Conversation
    To be honest I don't know why you're gaining. try cutting out dairy and taking magnesium supplements. I use coconut milk for cooking with and make my own coffee creamer with coconut milk, an egg, stevia, vanilla and nutmeg. Are you blood sugars pretty even, you don't get low much?
  3. View Conversation
    Hi there. I'm so sorry, I didn't see this until today! I've been primal for a year but low carb for about six. A typical day for me would be as follows:

Breakfast- Bacon and scrambled eggs with turmeric. Coffee and coconut creamer.
    Lunch- usually nothing, maybe a salad or some meat.
    Dinner- Meat or fish with veggies. Sometimes I have curry, or stew or something like that.
    Can you give me a sample menu so I can see what you're eating? Rather than buy the PB, I would actually advise you to buy Doctor Bernstein's diabetes solution instead. TPB is great but diabetics need to do a lower carb version of PB.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About softthings

Basic Information

About softthings
Biography:
we are all devo.
Interests:
i like food, food tastes good!
hairstylist

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts