Tab Content
    05-06-2014, 01:35 AM
    Rest, bone broth and a little extra D3 helped my elbow bursitis heal in 3 months. Mine was trauma-related (banged it in the shower.) I would...
    9 replies | 374 view(s)
No More Results

1 Visitor Messages

1. Q re: eating meat after a long vegetarian period. You said your main issue was the animals - was it cruelty (poor farming & inhumane killing) or an ethical problem w/ raising/killing food animals at all? I'm dating a small-scale organic livestock farmer who would really like me to try some of the meat he raises. His animals are as happy and healthy as can be, and "processed" in as humane a way as possible, but I've been a vegetarian 24 yrs, and even though I want to honor the work he does and the care he gives his animals, not to mention enjoy a new experience together, I still feel a bit ethically (&a bit physiologically) turned off. I've been grappling w/ the idea of non-duality, i.e. that if I support & consort w/ meat eaters (our whole culture, not just this 1 individual), I'm as responsible for the meat eating as anyone. So is it just ego keeping me from eating meat ("clean" meat only, of course)? I'd appreciate your transition story, & any other good source of insight. thx!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About ConnieB

Basic Information

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
05-02-2011 10:59 AM
General Information