More Activity

24 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi! I'm a type 2 diabetic who's in ESRD. I was just wondering how hard was it for you to do Primal but keep your sugars level? I've been trying to stay primal for 2 weeks and have so many lows that I end up having to take glucose tabs or a soda to get back to normal (which is totally not primal). Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. View Conversation
    How u doin? ;)
  3. View Conversation
    hey long time!
    hows things?
  4. View Conversation
    also, do you use coconut cream or do you have a specific coconut creamer where you live? thanks again!
  5. View Conversation
    breakfast: 2 c coffee with either half n half or heavy whipping cream and stevia. i'm just now hearing about the insulin response caused by all dairy, no matter the type, but dr B ok's it... ??
    lunch: big ass salad, tuna, mixed greens, avocado, some sliced almonds, blue cheese crumbles or goat cheese crumbles, mushrooms, olives, goddess dressing. sometimes, no meat at all, but everything else.
    dinner: dr b recipe or primal recipe of some sort. the peanut sauce stir fry, made the primal lovers turkey meat loaf this week, eating that for leftovers. probably about a half c portion of veggies. usually with just butter and spices. probably
    snacks: for lows, i sip tomato juice. macadamias, coconut butter (spoonful), cheese if there is no other option.... i have read in dr b's first book in the section on pcos that even on a low cal/carb diet women have a hard time losing. ugh!
  6. View Conversation
    hey there! i just posted a host of similar questions on phaedrus's page too, so here goes. how long have you been on the diet? what kind of exercise do you do? what does a sample meal day look like for you? i ask because i am steady gaining. i lost a bunch before i got rx'd and now i am above a beyond my weight i was trying to lose before i got dx'd. i don't have the book, i hope that will solve my probs, sitting down a really reading the PB. i don't eat carbs at all that much, only if i get low from exercise and i have been lowering my insulin so i don't have to treat lows. ugh. i do feel like i am gaining muscle, but that the fat isn't coming off. my clothes are getting tighter and i have a muffin top. help!
  7. View Conversation
    Hey Hey
    crossfit is open in belfast :)
    you should call down!
  8. View Conversation
    They are moving to Linfield Industrial Estate just near great victoria street station
  9. View Conversation
    hey hey hows things?
    crossfit is opening in belfast in january/feb =]
  10. View Conversation
    Cool. I was going to say that I felt kinda daft mistaking a scorpion for a fish, but I looked again and it still resembles a fish! It's a cool design though, even if it does confuse me :D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About StoneAgeQueen

Basic Information

Date of Birth
July 11, 1981 (32)
About StoneAgeQueen
Goddess.

Signature

Type 1 diabetic for 25 years.
Low carb for 7 years, LC Primal for 2.5 of those.
Fruit and starch free.
Total weight loss- 3 stone/42 pounds. Current weight = 121 pounds. Height 5'5
I take Zymessence systemic enzymes.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-04-2012 08:42 AM
General Information