More Activity

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Em, you fibber. Your journal link in your sig comes here, not your journal!
  2. View Conversation
    Hi NourishedEm,

I'm really glad you liked Cindy's "Live Primal" shirt. You can find a few of them, and a couple others here: [url]http://shop.ebay.com/mylazymt/m.html[/url]

We are both very passionate about the primal life and want to help spread the word.

Unfortunately, we only have unisex shirts right now, but if there's interest we plan on adding women's shirts in the future.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you personally. We really like MDA and don't want to too obviously solicit. Do you think I can post this link in a thread?
  3. View Conversation
    Hi! I am moving to Perth in January as well! (from the US) I've already lived there for a year, so it's familiar, but I wasn't Primal then. Would be nice to know where to buy Primal stuff! I used to do my veggies at Subi markets on Fri/Saturdays. Hope we meet soon at a Primal get together.
  4. View Conversation
    Ohhhhhh that sounds awesome! It's way cool of you to put on something like that. How soon is soon? We probably won't be around until mid-January unfortunately. It's alright, I'm sure we'll meet the crowd before too long into the New Year. We're not sure where exactly in Perth we're going land. Are there any areas well suited to primal types?
  5. View Conversation
    Hey 'Em,

Just thought I'd say hello. :) My GF and I are moving to Perth in a few weeks (from Canada), so we're just trying to find a few like-minded souls in Perth/Oz before the big move.

Cheers!

Tommy
  6. View Conversation
    Just wanted to say I think you are hilarious! just about every time I read one of your post, I snort. :-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About NourishedEm

Basic Information

About NourishedEm
Biography:
OR nurse, single mum of 3, greyhound owner! Peat-inspired
Interests:
Who has time? Um... reading, cooking, hiking, camping
Nurse

Signature

My Journal

Statistics