No Recent Activity

1 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey ClandCanary - Hope it's going well for you! Have you read Paul Jaminet's Perfect Health Diet? If you're liking the science, you'll really, really enjoy it. All the best,
    Katherine
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About CandylandCanary

Basic Information

Date of Birth
October 26
About CandylandCanary
Biography:
Early 30s, art geek, previously had sugar addiction/ED issues but these were just a mask for untreated chronic depression and ADHD. Currently managing that ish with meds, but eating primal foods sure doesn't hurt. In fact! Since I went through LCF (which is for real) and ketoadapted (which is ALSO for real), my brain works a hell of a lot better. Life is better without carbs.

When Mark says that as a species we were seriously effed over by hooking ourselves on grains and refined carbohydrates? HE IS NOT KIDDING, lol. I'm not claiming that cutting that stuff and even ketoadapting is the panacea for everything. I could not manage my two very real mental illnesses without prescription drugs. BUT it sure makes a bigass difference to my health and brain and body and energy and everything else.

I guess if people want to know what my exact WOE is, it's a hybrid of Zone, Tom Venuto's 'Body Fat Solution' and PB. I'll probably get thrown out of Paleo Heaven and put down in purgatory for eating dairy and tofu, but eff it. :)

It works for me.
Illustrator/designer

Signature

Getting my Grok on in the Pacific Northwest.

"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me."
"Cookie is a sometimes food."
"Sometimes cookie monster eat APPLE instead of COOKIE. Sometimes eat CARROT."
-Cookie Monster, partially reformed sugarholic

"

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message