Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Good morning!

Okay, been primal for a month. Only 3.5 pounds lost. I have no idea why I cannot budge the scale the last five pounds..

Any thoughts???? I have had a few cheats, such as dark chocolate..but other than that..I am at a loss.
  2. Hi there! i've read your siggy line [Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food] and just love it! i've meandered back thru some of your posts (actually hoping for a blog/log) to see how you eat, but didnt really find anything like that. all my "fitness" life (past 8 yrs) I've counted and weighed and measured and it drives me nuts. now, granted, as i follow Bee Wilder's candida program, i'll have to continue to weigh and measure, but i'd love to get some input from you on what you eat on a normal day. i've been following 'high fat' eating for over a year and still struggle... Thanks! Karen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About lizch

Basic Information

About lizch
Biography:
Moved to US from UK 21 years ago. Married with 4 kids.
Interests:
birth, midwifery, computer programming
childbirth educator, programmer

Signature

Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
02-07-2011 06:33 AM
General Information
Last Activity
01-11-2012 09:49 AM
Referrals