Tab Content
More Activity

19 Visitor Messages

1. Because rude & insensitive Trolls have infected all of Marks Daily Apple, I have moved to a new address at the Curezone Iodine Group. Anyone can reach me here:
    http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=815

I will return from time to time to see if I have any Private Messages, Hopefully the moderators can delete memberships of the Trolls.

Grizz
  2. View Conversation
    Hi Grizz - This aired toay on NPR's Fresh Air. Nothing we don't already know but a good link to circulate nonetheless. Best - AL

http://www.npr.org/2012/05/16/152818798/breasts-bigger-and-more-vulnerable-to-toxins
  3. View Conversation
    Grizz, I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed our discussions on Iodine, and all of the effort you have put in to the research for us.

Gwynn
  4. View Conversation
    Hey Grizz, I just read your posts on Vitamin D. Thanks so much, I'd been researching info. on line and your posts were so much more informative! We are looking for ways to raise my husbands HDL and it looks like Vit D could be what's missing. We've dicided to both take the supplements and then test in 3 months.
  5. View Conversation
    Hey Grizz! Thanks for being my first friend on MDA! :)
  6. View Conversation
    Hi Grizz
    Although I do not check the site as often these days, I wanted you to know that your posts are the BEST I read, very informative and helpful. Keep up the great work!
    Aili
  7. View Conversation
    Ha - I just now realized that you are in TN as well. You are only about 2 hours from us. :)
  8. View Conversation
    Thanx for adding me as a friend. I've read a few of your posts and found them insightful and well-written. Take care!
  9. View Conversation
    We need a pic on that profile!!!
  10. View Conversation
    Thanks for having those links in your sig, especially the one on vitamin D. I was tested a few months ago and the results came back that I'm moderately deficient. Surprisingly, my doctor wasn't worried about it and just said to keep on taking my multivitamin. I bought a bottle of D3 anyway and take 2,000 IUs most days. After reading the info on your link, I'm glad I didn't listen to my doc.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About Grizz

Basic Information

About Grizz
Biography:
Computer Engineerfor 30 years
Interests:
Biker
Retired from IBM

Statistics