Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About Chucky

Basic Information

About Chucky
Hello, I'm Chucky and I'm a sugar addict. It has been about 3 hours since my last fix. I often find myself in dark corners quaffing back fizzy drinks and cakes. I hide the wrappers from my girlfriend, but she knows. Even the dog has started to look at me with disgust and judgement. I need to change my lifestyle, and I need to do it now.

I have put on 65lbs in just twelve months and don't even recognise myself anymore. I am covered in very bad and painful spots, and often get inflamed skin. I was vomiting blood last month and was diagnosed with fatty liver disease. All in all, I had no clue that my health could dissipate so rapidly just from food!

Twelve months ago I was the manager of a nightclub, I was doing long hours and so I ate convenience foods… mainly fast food and chocolate. Before that, I was healthy, my body fat was 9%. Fast forward a year and I have 36% body fat, a ton more weight - I have gone from a 32 to a 40 in my trousers - and not in the good way. All in all I feel like a loser.

I move to a new city tomorrow, to start a new life, and hopefully have a new lifestyle. I read PBP by Mark six months ago, and it has been gathering dust ever since. I just needed the right time to implement it. I am hoping that reading your stories of success will help me to break my addiction and get my life back.
York, United Kingdom
Football (the real kind), Boxing, Technology,

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
09-27-2013 04:14 PM