Tab Content
No More Results
About Chucky

Basic Information

About Chucky
Biography:
Hello, I'm Chucky and I'm a sugar addict. It has been about 3 hours since my last fix. I often find myself in dark corners quaffing back fizzy drinks and cakes. I hide the wrappers from my girlfriend, but she knows. Even the dog has started to look at me with disgust and judgement. I need to change my lifestyle, and I need to do it now.

I have put on 65lbs in just twelve months and don't even recognise myself anymore. I am covered in very bad and painful spots, and often get inflamed skin. I was vomiting blood last month and was diagnosed with fatty liver disease. All in all, I had no clue that my health could dissipate so rapidly just from food!

Twelve months ago I was the manager of a nightclub, I was doing long hours and so I ate convenience foods… mainly fast food and chocolate. Before that, I was healthy, my body fat was 9%. Fast forward a year and I have 36% body fat, a ton more weight - I have gone from a 32 to a 40 in my trousers - and not in the good way. All in all I feel like a loser.

I move to a new city tomorrow, to start a new life, and hopefully have a new lifestyle. I read PBP by Mark six months ago, and it has been gathering dust ever since. I just needed the right time to implement it. I am hoping that reading your stories of success will help me to break my addiction and get my life back.
Interests:
Football (the real kind), Boxing, Technology,
Manager

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
09-27-2013 03:14 PM
Referrals