Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About cheryl

Basic Information

Date of Birth
May 10, 1967 (47)
About cheryl
Biography:
Still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! I'm Married 27 years, to the same person even!
We have 2 kids, a rescue pitbull who now is 13 years old with glaucoma, still the best dog ever! We just took in 2 feral kitties who are now 12 weeks old and fixed.

I currently work from home with my daughter selling online. We are planning to open a retail store in the future when we figure out where we want to end up. Living in the Disney Bubble has lost its shine after 7 years.

Had 2 strokes in 1999 due to a rare condition called Central Nervous System Vasculitis. The strokes left me unable to walk. Treatment for CNSV consists of high doses of prednisone for long periods with cytoxan treatments, and imuran. Needless to say between the toxic medication, prednisone jacking up my hunger and strokes making me physically inactive for a few years, I ballooned up to 280 pounds.
I was able to learn how to walk again. I've gotten myself down to 200 pounds. I can even do a slow jog! Left hand still has poor fine motor skills and is weak. All in all still happy to be able to get up and walk myself to the bathroom all by myself, get in the car and drive myself where I want to go. Life is good and to short to be unhappy over small first world issues! Make it a habit to be happy!
Interests:
Spark People, Zombies Run!, Central Nervous System Vasculitis
Online seller, eBay & Amazon

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
04-04-2014 12:47 PM
Referrals

2 Friends