No More Results

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hello Andromeda,
    Thank you for your notes.
    I too get disappointed in myself - for eating too much. I never eat sugar, flour, potatoes, rice, etc., but I do eat too much of the Primal foods and so have not lost any weight in over a month now.
    I agree with you that there is certainly a lot of information on the Internet but I do not have time to make an in-depth study of it. Just too busy running my business and now I must devote so much extra time to cooking. I have always cooked from scratch, but it seems like cooking Primally is so much more work.
    Like you, I also do not count anything, but I think that when I eat 1 grapefruit and 2 hard boiled or 2 poached eggs for breakfast for a week, that I do lose weight in spite of all the other food I eat.
    I wish I could be content to not eat in the evenings watching television or reading a book. My greatest pleasure has always been reading and eating at the same time.
    Vicki
  2. View Conversation
    Hello Andromeda,
    I am interested in the fact that you and I are in about the same boat. In July I weighed 270 pounds but now am 233 to 235 pounds. I've been fluctuating. I've been eating only primal foods, but I have to admit that for the last month or so, I've been eating a LOT of it. That, I think, is why I am not losing right now. I need to get motivated again. How is your weight loss progressing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About FlamingAndromeda

Basic Information

About FlamingAndromeda
Interests:
Sewing, knitting, bit of this, bit of that...
Retail...big red...nuff said.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
10-18-2010 06:12 AM
General Information
Last Activity
11-06-2011 07:18 PM