Tab Content
No More Results

6 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi, I noticed you mentioned your gi doc recommended cultured foods. I've never been to one who had anything to say about food. Would you be willing to share the name of your doc? Thanks.
  2. View Conversation
    Also,the main disadvantage I have is that I can't programm/devellop websites and in my region they always want devellopers with designing skills (which is a bit of an unrealistic demand in my opinion). Anyway,I don't have a real portfolio site but a temporary one (and also a deviant account for more random stuff)which allows me to display a couple of things. It's here: http://cargocollective.com/sculmully
  3. View Conversation
    In-house designer indeed usually isn't about cutting-edge design work,unless you're lucky enough to work at a cool design company like Go Media.
    I'll hope to become a freelancer,doing all sorts of things,but in order to do that I must built a better portfolio(I really enjoy looking at illustration styles of artists such as Pale Horse,Hydro 74,JThree and Tokidoki) and that means I'll first have to get over my weird Eating Disorder and not care about bodycomposition/image anymore since my sickness currently doesn't allow me to exercise heavily. I just need to let myself sit down and actually do something,instead of browsing Paleoblogs,bc I just don't know what to eat anymore.
  4. View Conversation
    In-house designer indeed usually isn't about cutting-edge design work,unless you're lucky enough to work at a cool design company like Go Media.
    I'll hope to become a freelancer,doing all sorts of things,but in order to do that I must built a better portfolio(I really enjoy looking at illustration styles of artists such as Pale Horse,Hydro 74,JThree and Tokidoki) and that means I'll first have to get over my weird Eating Disorder and not care about bodycomposition/image anymore since my sickness currently doesn't allow me to exercise heavily.
  5. View Conversation
    I'll hope to become a freelancer,doing all sorts of things,but in order to do that I must built a better portfolio(I really enjoy looking at illustration styles of artists such as Pale Horse,Hydro 74,JThree and Tokidoki) and that means I'll first have to get over my weird Eating Disorder and not care about bodycomposition/image anymore since my sickness currently doesn't allow me to exercise heavily.
    The main disadvantage I have is that I can't programm/devellop websites and in my region they always want devellopers with designing skills (which is a bit of an unrealistic demand in my opinion). Anyway,I don't have a real portfolio site but a temporary one (and also a deviant account for more random stuff)which allows me to display a couple of things. It's here: http://cargocollective.com/sculmully
  6. View Conversation
    Hey,
    I saw you're a Multimedia Designer too:) I got my BA Communication&Multimedia Design last year...though there are no jobs here and I currently suffer too much from mental anxiety in regards to eating&being sedentary/sitting still...

Do you work at a company or are you a freelancer? Do you have an online portfolio?:)

Kind Regards,
    Joelle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
About theholla

Basic Information

About theholla
Interests:
food (and the cooking & eating thereof), relaxing with my husband and cats, geeking out, adventure!
marketing/communications/graphic & multimedia design

Signature

The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
02-01-2012 11:51 AM
General Information
Last Activity
08-05-2011 07:53 AM