No Recent Activity
About The Primal Minister

Basic Information

About The Primal Minister
Biography:
Hi everybody! My story is still writing itself. A little over a year ago I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and knew I had to make some changes. I picked up a Nutribullet and started messing around with smoothies and juices. A friend of mine had done a detox, started Crossfit and got into the Primal Lifestyle. Following his progress, I knew I'd be jumping in on the bandwagon sooner or later. Right before Thanksgiving, I weighed in at 238 pounds. That was as close to my heaviest weight as I wanted to be. A few weeks later we got a juicer and I started using it for roughly half my meals. I got the Primal Blueprint and read it in a matter of a few days along with my girlfriend who is also on the program. We've played around with the system not really being all in. Each time one of us hits a plateau, we know we need to kick it into gear and not just watch our food, but exercise... and sleep more... and get outside.

Today I'm 27 pounds lighter and my waist size has dropped from a 38 to 34. I haven't worn 34's since I was a freshman in college. I have more energy and am much more alert. This spring, I'm most looking forward to getting out on the baseball field again. As soon as I hit the next home run, you'll hear about it.
Interests:
Playing and coaching baseball, Hiking, Camping and Live Music
Property Management / Real Estate

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
09-06-2013 09:03 AM
Referrals