Tab Content
No Recent Activity
About PaleOne

Basic Information

About PaleOne
Biography:
I've always considered myself an athletic person, at 6'3" and around 195 lbs. However, I started to get lazy on diet and exercise after finishing college and beginning the "American Dream". I am on the road each week with my job and have tried to maintain a somewhat healthy diet over the past two years while eating at restaurants almost daily. Once my clothes became uncomfortable and I stepped on the scales, I decided it was time to do something. I started the Paleolithic Lifestyle on February 3, 2013 @ 6'3" 218 lbs. After researching marksdailyapple and reading the Primal Blueprint, I realized this was the perfect lifestyle for me. I love any kind of meat, fresh veggies, and some fruit. I have grown up running around with bare feet as well. Perfect! In the past I always consumed grains and pasta because I was "supposed" to and they were in front of me ALL the time. Now, I easily push them away because I realize how bad they make me feel. As of today, 5 weeks and 2 days in, I am down to 209 lbs, way more active, and overall a lot happier with myself. I cannot wait to see the results at my wedding in 7 months!
Interests:
My dogs, My fiancÚ, Big Green Egging, Cooking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing, Hiking, Exercising

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
12-28-2013 11:29 AM
Referrals