Tab Content
More Activity
About Chanda

Basic Information

Date of Birth
May 17
About Chanda
Biography:
Just adding this here because it seems to answer a few questions. I'll add that I'm happily married to a wonderful guy!

The Questions:

Your location: Prosser, WA

Age (If you want): 35

How Primal are you: 100% food-wise, but as far as exercise, sunshine, squatting instead of sitting, etc, I'd say I'm around ...5%. Totally embarrassed by that, but I'm being honest.

Do you consume dairy: Half-and-half in my coffee. Full fat Greek yogurt. Edit: I forgot to add ghee to the list.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, coffee and white or green tea, and some herbal teas.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I want to lose weight! I want to look good! I want to feel good and have energy! I'm starting school in August and I want to lose 50-60 lbs.

Favorite exercise: Chasing my one year old son around the house.

Favorite Primal food: Bacon! Grilled chicken is good, too. Oh, and steak. I can't choose just one.

Best part about being Primal: Eating real food and knowing that I'm helping my body by doing so.

Worst part about being Primal: Washing all the dishes. I have a lot more dishes since cooking so much more real food. Also, trying to find organic, grass-fed meats and eggs that don't cost an arm and a leg.
Interests:
My Family, Paleo/Primal
CNA

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
04-02-2013 01:17 PM
Referrals