No More Results
About firemanswife

Basic Information

About firemanswife
Biography:
Wife, mother and grandma. Three years ago I finally had enough of feeling lousy, having asthma and being over weight. I had started on the road to good health about a decade ago but was always experiencing set backs and disappointments. I started eating "clean" as I call it and started losing weight. I also started not having to rely on my asthma medication on a daily basis. Things continued to improve and 30 pounds and 2.5 years later I had more energy and very few asthma problems. About 6 month ago I stumbled upon Marks Daily Apple and was very pleased with the resource, the common sense approach to eating, fitness and life and sense of humor. Primal isthelife for me. As I told my husband the other day, I have almost forgotten what it is like to have trouble breathing. For the first time in my life I have moments when I just feel like running and I do! Pretty amazing, wonderful stuff. Only thing that would have made this all so much better would be if it had happened so much sooner. I have shared your site, books and insights with those who appear ready to hear about it. My husband is finally climbing on board. This makes me very happy because I want him around for a long time. There is so much fun out there for us to have!
Interests:
walking my dog, hiking, kayaking, waverunner, cooking, teaching, traveling
Everybodies Mom

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
03-06-2014 04:20 PM
Referrals

1 Friend