More Activity
About toscamulder

Basic Information

About toscamulder
Biography:
Hi guys, I'm Tosca. I'm 15 years old, live with my parents, sister and cat. I've had some troubles involving eating in the past, but that was more of an urge to control my life; I've got a lot of hobbies and ofcourse I'm on school. I'm on a grammar school and have a really busy schedule. After losing some weight around 1,5 years ago I got into some sort of vicious circle. Luckily I've overcome this, and after that I became interested in what really ís healthy. How does the body deal with everything we put into it? How can need so much medication even though we can also try to find a cause, which we can fight against instead of treating the symptoms? Marks Daily Apple has given me a hint in the good direction, and now I've read a lot of studies and really, I've learnt a LOT. As being the only one here who tries to live primal-like, things are difficult. My sister is different than me and has her own (CW) opinions. This causes some trouble. But, I'm really happy, I've discovered CrossFit a couple months ago and making reaaaaally good progress! Hell yeah! It's awesome!
I'm always open to new, controversial, information and I'm really curious. If you've got some nice information about the 'real' paleolithic men and women, I'd love to hear. I'm still not sure how they lived, but luckily, nobody is. (:
Cheers!
Interests:
CrossFit, Fieldhockey, Playing the sax, hanging out, playing with my lovely cat Vivaldi,
Student

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
09-11-2014 11:31 AM
Referrals