Tab Content
No More Results

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hey, I loved your "butt kicking" workout post and plan on implementing it tomorrow.. I just want to know if you had any ideas for making "move frequently at a slow pace" more interesting and any other workouts you may want to share.
    Thanks,
    John
  2. View Conversation
    Hi! thanks!!! Actually I did it more by just low-graining..I lost the weight 3 years ago and then let conventional wisdom completely wreck my weight loss..I went back to counting calories, eating whole grains and doing insane cardio for 1+ hours everyday and ended up gaining 10lbs over the course of 2 years instead of losing. Then 3 months ago I had had enough and found out about PB...I'm slowly trading my regular meats/dairy/veggies for organic but its hard on a tight budget..so i'd say im 50% PB and 50% just basic low grain.. But in the last 3 months I've lost the 10lbs I put on in the last 2 years, plus lost 3 extra lbs! Absolutely amazing! I love this program :D Have you been following PB for a long time?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About jrc64

Basic Information

About jrc64
Biography:
Certifed Personal Trainer, Certified Kettlebell instructor, life long interest in true nutrition
Interests:
Nutrition, fitness, family & friends

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-01-2011 09:39 AM
General Information
Last Activity