No Recent Activity
About nataliehoblitzell

Basic Information

Date of Birth
September 1, 1987 (27)
About nataliehoblitzell
Biography:
I was recently introduced to the book, Primal Blueprint, by a college friend who has lost 60+ pounds on her Primal journey. I have always been interested in nutrition and health. That said, I have also always struggled with weight. In fact, I cannot remember a time when I haven't been overweight except (that one time...don't we all have "that one time?") when I did a strict low carb diet and strict 90 day workout regimen as a senior in high school. Those days are long gone as well as my slim waist-line. I am just beginning my own Primal journey and hope to meet many of you who are willing to share your experiences, advice, and friendship.

Outside of Primal interest, I have two BA degrees from the University of Charleston (one in English and one in Secondary English Education). My passions are reading, writing, and connecting with people. I also have a certificate from Christ for the Nations Institute in Dallas, Texas, in worship and technical arts. Kiersey temperaments reveals that I'm an INFJ: idealist counselor. I'm soon to pursue my Masters in...who knows what? Apparently, I'm an eternal student, and I'm okay with that. I love life and people and want to make the most of each day.
Interests:
reading, writing, learning, teaching, vocal-training, singing, worship-leading, songwriting
Teacher, Student, Pursuer of Knowledge

Contact

This Page
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/member156553.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to nataliehoblitzell Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
02-13-2014 02:37 PM
Referrals