Tab Content
No Recent Activity

10 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Dude we need to be friends on FB again, totally made a new one and you are missing from it!
  2. View Conversation
    I have a e-book cookbook that is 100% grain-free and sugar-free with lots of step by step pictures and ideas on several different 'substitute' flours and sweeteners and being that I am 50 and learned to bake from my granny I bet she will recognize a lot of the things I use:) If your interested let me know.. I don't feel right pimping my wares on Mark's board but I wanted to let you know as an option:)
  3. View Conversation
    Poke pokety poke poke
  4. View Conversation
    Hey at least you're making progress! That'll be awesome when you can go back to jiu-jitsu, just be careful not to fuck yourself up again, lol.

And it's lame bro, no pics or anything yet...when it's lookin' cool I'll be sending links to everyone, so just wait my dear friend ;)
  5. View Conversation
    How much longer until you're...idk...more mobile?? Lol what can you do at the moment?

I'm ok, just concentrating on yoga and climbing. I made business cards and a website for my yoga, so hopefully I can get that going more. I missed talkin' to ya bro!
  6. View Conversation
    Hey man, how's it goin'?? Hope therapy's going well!
  7. View Conversation
    Holy Night, you're the primal Jesus, would you prefer apple cider or balsamic vinegar my dear?
  8. View Conversation
    When I had my shoulder reconstructed, I was REALLY bad about physical therapy (because, after all, it hurts). It took me an extra year to get my junk righted.

Moral of the story here? Do NOT skimp on your therapy brother. Stay tight with it, and I promise you'll be up and banging before you know it.

Stay strong Riv - we're pulling for you (and I mean that in the least gay way possible).
  9. View Conversation
    When I had my shoulder reconstructed, I was REALLY bad about physical therapy (because, after all, it hurts). It took me an extra year to get my junk righted.

Moral of the story here? Do NOT skimp on your therapy brother. Stay tight with it, and I promise you'll be up and banging before you know it.

Stay strong Riv - we're pulling for you (and I mean that in the least gay way possible).
  10. View Conversation
    Bro, what's the SITREP with the knee(s)? You up and about yet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
About Rivvin

Basic Information

About Rivvin
Interests:
Crossfit, Cooking, Fishing, Reading, Movies
I make programs and other nerdy crap

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages