Tab Content
No Recent Activity

4 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Thanks for the link!! You're the best. I can't wait to try it out. I bet my 3 year old will LOVE it. Thanks for the compliment. Made my week! :)
  2. View Conversation
    (continued)

I had had enough. I thought it was impossible for me to lose anymore. So I said I'd give one more thing a try - lowering my carbs again because thats what worked in the first place before the hellish 2 years...and guess what? The weight started to drop. It's still slow but its coming off atleast! About 2 months ago I mentioned on a forum that I was getting all my carbs from veggies and fruit instead of grain now and someone asked if I was doing PB..and that was my introduction to this website and the awesomeness that is Mark Sisson. I'm now 3lbs thinner then my thinnest 3 years ago (I've lost 13lbs in about 3 months) and I seriously couldnt be happier. I feel amazing!

LOL, I'm sorry, I really did try to give you the short story! Anyways, How has your journey been? What have you been doing? Any results?
  3. View Conversation
    Hi Nova :)

Thank you so much! Well, (I'll try to give you the short version lol!) 5 years ago I started doing just low carb (basically I used the phase 1 of south beach diet as a basis) and I lost 70lbs in about 2-3 years...Then I got suckered into CW from all the fitness forums I was on I was convinced I NEEDED to add brown rice, ww pasta, ww bread, and oatmeal to my diet...well, thats where the weight loss stopped and the 2 1/2 years of hell began. I did P90X, Insanity, Chalean Extreme..all the exercise programs I was told would give me the best results..I killed myself during these workouts with basically no results..the only fat I ate was avocado and olive oil..everything else was grains, 97% lean meat and veggies/fruit...Ate the conventional 6 meals a day..I was completely unhappy with my food and practically killing myself exercise wise with NO results...I was just maintaining (actually I ended up gaining about 10 lbs back in the 2 year span).
  4. View Conversation
    Hey there, you mentioned in a post about your own Paleo Krunch....would you mind sharing the recipe? Thanks!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About Nova

Basic Information

About Nova
Biography:
National Judge for Pro and Am Bodybuilding competitions. Pro Heavy Weight Bodybuilder
Interests:
My Daughter is Broadway affiliated and that keeps me busy.
National Coach for Competitive and Pro Bodybuilders

Signature

GROK STAR

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
06-11-2010 07:35 PM
General Information