Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
No Recent Activity

23 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hello there SheGlows,
    I found you on here from some comment on a post (so hard to keep track lol). Anyways wanted to say you look Thanks for the inspiration! I will keep looking out for your posts. :)
  2. View Conversation
    Hey there! Just wondering how you're doin! Hope all is well in your world. Your new pic is beeea-uuu-tee-ful!!
  3. View Conversation
    why hello... hehehe :)
  4. View Conversation
    well, I am still in the really early part of my journey here. As of tomorrow I will be eating PB for 4 weeks. First week was great,as far as weight loss....I lost 2 1/2 pounds. Then the second week I stayed the same and last week I lost 1/2 pound. I lose weight very slowly anyway and am very close to goal. I have had the carb flu for sure....headaches, sleepless nights,brain fog ect. That is much better now.I am trying to stay around 50 carbs a day. I still have lots to learn and lots of questions but I just keep coming back here and posting and reading. Thanks for the encouragment!
  5. View Conversation
    As per your guidance, I have posted some before pics (awaiting moderation). :) After pics will come once I find one I like. Both pics were taken in Afghanistan when I was at around 270.

Have you ever tried Crossfit? I caught the bug from an infantry buddy of mine, and it has been AWESOME for me. I like to mix in some conventional lifts as well - but nothing quite smokes me like Crossfit.

As far as looking manly, I don't think you have to worry much :) Concur about the well defined arms and shoulders. God's blessed me with a good set, so even when I was large (that's pretty funny seeing as I'm still 6'4") I had well built arms.

I think everyone should strive to be "athletic." I think our country's whole problem is the lack of athleticism has bred laziness and discontent. Good on you for setting your own personal bar high!
  6. View Conversation
    I like your pictures of before and during :) I'm trying to get some of mine posted... Seriously... there should never be an after... it will be a during... always :)
  7. View Conversation
    just stoppin in to say .....great new profile pic!!! you go girl ^5
  8. View Conversation
    Sure! You should be proud! I, too, am more low-grain (organic is EXPENSIVE - and I'm not paid much by Uncle Sugar). And I agree - it's pretty awesome how it makes you feel. I started at 274 on April 1st, and I'm down to 242 (as of Friday anyways) without even being super strict about it. I'm stronger, faster, and I look better than I have in years. I'm back to wearing the same pants size I did as a young second lieutenant, and the 6-pack is starting to poke out again.

So what's your goal? Where do you want to be?
  9. View Conversation
    your pic looks really cute:-)
  10. Dang girl! You are looking awesome! Keep up the good work.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
About SheGlowsPale

Basic Information

Date of Birth
August 17, 1981 (35)
About SheGlowsPale
Just a girl trying to do her best to be happy with herself :)
New York City
photography, reading, music, skincare/makeup/girly shit, kickboxing/lifting "go heavy or go home."
Esthetician/Retail Slave

The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

This Page
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to SheGlowsPale Using...

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-27-2012 12:57 PM
General Information
Last Activity
03-08-2012 11:52 PM
25 Friends

• Send a message via Yahoo to CriQue312