No More Results
About Guitar Jon

Basic Information

About Guitar Jon
Biography:
Musician all my life, its what drives me and forms me. I started playing guitar when i was 10, and picked up a few more instruments along the way. Then i became an audio engineer, to better understand my art.
Lived like a rock star without the 'star' for years, drinking heavily, smoking heavily, eating whatever the hell i wanted cause i'm just a skinny guy. I became an alcoholic, after i dropped out of varsity and went overseas, it got worse and worse. Eventually i had to give it up, and after a couple of years trial and error, i'm scot free. I've been clean for about three years (i dont really cont, dont need to). I felt like i had walked away from it so easily. I was even scared at one point that it was too easy. But then i realised that there is a little swith inside us, controlled by sheer logic. I learned how to flip it. This year i quit smoking (with huge help from Allen Carr's book), once again, scot free, the easy way. Logic and rational thought. That was in June or so. I started smoking when i was 11...seriously. I was a pack a day of the strongest i could find, for the last ten years.
After that...i thought...know what?
So i looked into exercise, and diet.
The last two months i've been reading everything i can possibly find about those two subjects, and trying to make my own mind up.
Then...Mark's Daily Apple came up on my screen, and it all started making a lot of sense. I've never been one to jump on board with a movement or something that, from the outside, might seem like a hippy cult (no offense, i've just seen my fair share of those;). But logic and rational, evolutionary thought wins my heart every time.

As of this writing, i am a week into my Primal journey.
But i'm also at the start of my life...
Interests:
Making Music, Listening to Music, Talking about Music, Thinking about Music, Working Out to Music
Audio Engineer and Musician

Signature

Music is Eternity; Stretched, like the Sky, over the Landscape of Our Lives.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
General Information
Last Activity
12-07-2012 12:47 AM
Referrals