No More Results

13 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    I've been reading [I]everything[/I] on your website since I found out about it here on MDA. I absolutely love the videos and tutorials you've made, definitely going to have to buy the book :-)

Thank you so much for the great information you've provided!
  2. View Conversation
    The links you've written on muscle ups are the bollocks Al, thanks for posting.
  3. View Conversation
    Al, would you recommend starting to train for muscle ups on rings or a bar?? Would you say you'd need to be able to do a certain amount of pull ups before attempting muscle ups?
  4. View Conversation
    Okay, I'll have a look. I tried it in the park a few weeks ago, during the day in the presence of Mum's and kids I didn't know. I felt powerful and thought I'd at least get off the ground but no, I just looked like a twat, arms out, waist bent and feet firmly planted on the floor. T'was a fail and so were the following three attempts!! Not good.
  5. View Conversation
    Hey Al, loving the main website/blog you've got got. Some excellent body weight exercises you've got on there and some insane strength to boot! I'm going to try to get fit enough to do that pose you've got in your Avatar the 'Y' shaped thing on the lamp-posts etc. Is there links to training for this on your site, also muscle up's are on the menu for next year.
  6. View Conversation
    Hey Al! Digging the book so far, thanks! :) Hope one day to be a beast like you!
  7. View Conversation
    Hey Al,

We were discussing MHR, RHR the other day and how to measure it. I finally got a Garmin 310XT + heart rate strap and found some interesting things: Adding 5 beats after a 10 second count still wasn't enough to compensate for rest! If I'm doing sprint intervals, my recovery can be almost 70 bpm in 60 seconds. Either way, hope all is well, sir. Ciao!
  8. Al,

I'm sorry...I may have overlooked it in my search...but what is the link to your site?

Sorry for the bother...
  9. View Conversation
    hey great blog!!! :)
  10. View Conversation
    Just wanted to say you have a great site Al! Im definitely going to start reading and learning as much as I can on it. Will start tring to build up my strength doing australian pullups etc in hopes of being able to do a 'regular' pullup soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About Al_Kavadlo

Basic Information

About Al_Kavadlo
Interests:
Pull-ups, running, handstands, etc
Personal Trainer

Signature

"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
09-08-2012 06:38 AM
General Information
Last Activity