More Activity

3 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi Breadsauce,
    Due to the RS thread, I am on a mission to include more inulin based foods in my diet. Maybe other readers are as well. Seeing your other threads and interest in cooking, I wondered if you would start an inulin based recipe thread headlining with the awesome sunchoke soup? I found a good asparagus soup one that I could add and hopefully others could chime in. Just a thought. Thanks again for your recipe.:)
    Caliprimal
  2. Thanks for that. I have several packs of creamed coconut and didn't realise that some of it was oil...

Love the stuff in curry....
  3. View Conversation
    Hey after replying in the UK coconut oil thread I had a further thought about coconut oil.

Whilst it appears only a few tescos are selling coconut oil, they nearly all sell creamed coconut at about 0.27 per block. Inside this 200g bar of creamed coconut you will actually find about 10-20% of it is a layer of oil which has separated during the packaging process. I often take this and put it in my jar of oil? Still would work out cheaper than buying it from really expensive places!

Plus you would have loads of creamed coconut which is great for everything, milk, cream, pancakes, coconut flour alternative, as coconut butter I could go on....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
About breadsauce

Basic Information

About breadsauce
Interests:
music, antiques, eating, reading,narrow boating
antique square piano restorer

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages